Sunday, August 4, 2013

Jumping to light speed!

Here in the downtown area of Birmingham, the city has recently added some color. An art project that is going across the nation to inspire pedestrian traffic was recently set up downtown. They have added LED lights to the tunnel near Rail Road Park that change colors from solid to rainbow.

While this is a really cool feature, and has been quite the success here, I needed a creative way to photograph it. I got in my car, and drove downtown and made a few passes to get a feel for the place, and then the idea hit me! I set up my tripod in my car, with my camera on a remote, and the rest is history.
Light Rails, jumping to light speed
I was really happy with the outcome, I think it's a really neat perspective. Be sure to check out more of my work and adventures over on my site if you enjoyed this. Rob Brewer Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment